| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Benito Salas in January is hot at 27.7 °C (81.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.9 °C (91.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.2 °C (72 °F).
- In January there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 10.7 °C (19.3 °F).
- The weather in January is hardly dry. Circa 110mm (4.3in) of H2O is released.
- The shortest day is 11:56 long and the longest day is 11:59 long with an average length of 11:57.
Check the distance to and compare the Benito Salas January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Benito Salas, Colombia
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Benito Salas:
- El Carano, Colombia - 338.8 kms (210.6 miles) NNW
- Matecana, Colombia - 211.3 kms (131.3 miles) NNW
- Cali, Alfonso Bonilla Aragon, Colombia - 136.6 kms (84.9 miles) WNW
- Antonio Narino, Colombia - 278.3 kms (172.9 miles) SW
- Aepto.San Luis, Colombia - 352.7 kms (219.2 miles) SW
- San Gabriel, Ecuador - 383.9 kms (238.6 miles) SW
- Otavalo, Ecuador - 448.4 kms (278.7 miles) SW
- Quito, Ecuador - 496.6 kms (308.6 miles) SW
- Izobamba, Ecuador - 517.6 kms (321.6 miles) SW
- Nuevo Rocafuerte, Ecuador - 432 kms (268.4 miles) S